Manager Supply Chain Programs 2
Requisition ID: R10129127
- Category: Global Supply Chain
- Location: Palmdale, California, United States of America | El Segundo, California, United States of America | San Diego, California, United States of America+ 2 more
- Citizenship required: United States Citizenship
- Clearance Type: Secret
- Telecommute: No- Teleworking not available for this position
- Shift: 1st Shift (United States of America)
- Travel Required: Yes, 25% of the Time
- Relocation Assistance: Relocation assistance may be available
- Positions Available: 2
Northrop Grumman Aeronautics Systems has an opening for a Manager of Global Supply Chain Programs, 2 to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals in the GSC Strike Division. This leadership position will be located onsite in office in Rancho Bernado, El Segundo or Palmdale, California. The GSC Manager 2 will lead a program or a function within the larger organizational unit, setting and operating to objectives and providing guidance to subordinates based on goals, objectives and company policy.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The Manager will serve as the Affordability and Operations focal point for the GSC Program Manager, IPT leadership. The candidate will be responsible for developing and executing GSC strategies to support the program, with focus on achieving affordability, operational efficiency, safety and first time quality targets. Candidate Responsible for activities and knowledge within multiple disciplines across the Supply Chain organization. Exhibits end-to-end supply chain competency. In this role, you will be responsible for a team of cross-country direct reports, in which you carry functional management and day-to-day guidance. This role is responsible for establishing and maintaining the strategic vision for the financial management – labor and material – of the GSC organization; this includes EV/CAM guidance, program and division sales /forecasting, staffing, RIO, and GSC portfolio reviews. This role is part of the GSC Integration team and will be challenged to resolve issues and implement solutions, in a quick fast-paced environment – including process improvements, tools, metrics, data integration, and coordination and collaboration with key GSC and program stakeholders.
We offer flexible work arrangements, 9/80 work schedule with every other Friday off, phenomenal learning opportunities, exposure to a wide variety of projects and customers, and a very friendly team environment. We are looking for self-motivated, proactive, and goal-oriented people to help us grow our services and become even better at what we do.
As a leader, you always act with integrity, and the highest ethical standards characterize everything you do. You enable your team to achieve predictable and balanced results, while satisfying the needs of internal and external partners. You treat all people with respect, and you model personal growth and continuous development. You know how to build an inclusive environment that attracts, retains, and inspires a diverse and engaged team. You develop trusted and valued customer relationships and communicate effectively, so that people throughout the organization feel engaged and connected to their work. You deliver excellence, strive for continuous improvement and respond vigorously to change.
- Must have a Master’s degree with 4 years’ experience OR a Bachelor’s degree with 6 years of experience, OR a High School Diploma/equivalent with 10 years’ experience in Supply Chain Management and/or Operations Management
- Must have 3 of experience leading a team to effectively execute a broad statement of work
- Must have experience with supply chain operations with demonstrated and proven leadership skills and ability to collaborate effectively at all levels
- Must have knowledge of SAP
- Must have a current DOD Secret clearance as well as be able to obtain a program special access
- 4 or more years' proven track record building a robust team; provide people leadership, with a focus on acquiring, developing and retaining talent; respectful of others & understand and embrace the value of an inclusive team; empower each team member to perform at the highest level of productivity; be empathetic and listen for understanding
- Program cost and/or schedule experience, CAM experience
- Proven ability to set a vision; assess external and internal factors to determine long-term business direction; create strategies that shape the future and inspire the team, resulting in sustainable value and performance; critical thinking
- Proven ability to lead with courage; make bold moves, willingness to speak up and to take on new challenges; take calculated risks, with appropriate mitigation plans; self-aware, transparent and authentic; seek feedback from others
- Proven ability to act with speed; understand the need for urgency to meet the needs of the business and stakeholders; decisive, drive timely decision-making; empower others with clear accountability and appropriate support
- Experience as an accomplished problem-solver and change-agent whose unique mix of technical and business expertise lends itself to developing innovative Supply Chain strategies
The health and safety of our employees and their families is a top priority. The company encourages employees to remain up-to-date on their COVID-19 vaccinations. U.S. Northrop Grumman employees may be required, in the future, to be vaccinated or have an approved disability/medical or religious accommodation, pursuant to future court decisions and/or government action on the currently stayed federal contractor vaccine mandate under Executive Order 14042 https://www.saferfederalworkforce.gov/contractors/.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit http://www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
What's great about
- Be part of a culture that thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work.
- Use your skills to build and deliver innovative tech solutions that protect the world and shape a better future.
- Enjoy benefits like work-life balance, education assistance and paid time off.
Did you know?
Northrop Grumman leads the industry team for NASA’s James Webb Space Telescope, the largest, most complex and powerful space telescope ever built. Launched in December 2021, the telescope incorporates innovative design, advanced technology, and groundbreaking engineering, and will fundamentally alter our understanding of the universe.