Manager Supply Chain Programs 2
Requisition ID: R10123318
- Category: Global Supply Chain
- Location: Melbourne, Florida, United States of America
- Citizenship required: United States Citizenship
- Clearance Type: Secret
- Telecommute: No- Teleworking not available for this position
- Shift: 1st Shift (United States of America)
- Travel Required: Yes, 10% of the Time
- Relocation Assistance: Relocation assistance may be available
- Positions Available: 2
Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems has an opening for a Manager Supply Chain Programs 2 to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals in the Global Supply Chain Program Management team (GSCPM). This position will be located onsite in Melbourne, FL.
Incredible opportunity for a leader to work hand-in-hand with executive leadership, program managers, contracts, operations, business management, quality and engineering! The selected manager should thrive in a fast-paced work environment with high expectations, significantly diverse assignments, collaborative/team settings across all levels.
As a leader, you always act with integrity, and the highest ethical standards characterize everything you do. You enable your team to achieve predictable and balanced results, while satisfying the needs of internal and external partners. You treat all people with respect, and you model personal growth and continuous development. You know how to build an inclusive environment that attracts, retains, and inspires a diverse and engaged team. You develop trusted and valued customer relationships and communicate effectively, so that people throughout the organization feel engaged and connected to their work. You deliver excellence, strive for continuous improvement and respond vigorously to change.
We offer flexible work arrangements, 9/80 work schedule with every other Friday off, phenomenal learning opportunities, exposure to a wide variety of projects and customers, and a very friendly team environment. We are looking for self-motivated, proactive, and goal-oriented people to help us grow our services and become even better at what we do.
Accountable for the proposal leadership, management, strategy, integration, planning, and execution of GSC material, labor and services content for a collection of Restricted Programs.
Acts as a focal point for the Program Management Office (PMO) for the entire Global Supply Chain (GSC) Program Management team and Global Supply Chain Team Functions. Coordinates cross-functionally to ensure that all supply chain commitments are met and that appropriate integrated mitigation or opportunity plans are developed and executed to address any organizational or programmatic risks and opportunities related to procurement supply chain.
- Develops supply chain strategy and leads activities for GSC in all phases of the Northrop Grumman Business Acquisition Process (BAP).
- Ensures that prior to program or project execution, all elements of the proposed supply chain program(s) plans have complete, integrated and accurate schedules, budgets, make/buy plans, and procurement operation strategies.
- Leads supply chain execution and is accountable for horizontal and vertical integration, resource planning, material cost, forecasting, schedule performance, risk/opportunity and issue management, supplier performance, and resolution.
- Briefs the GSCPM office on the status and issues affecting Program cost, driving Program risks and opportunities and schedule GSC performance.
- Manages multifaceted projects through proposals and processes, coordinates interdepartmental activity, directs communication, and coordinates with Suppliers and integrates efforts across all GSC functions.
- Aligns project scope and deliverables with customer requirements and works closely with the technical community.
- Leads Supply Chain Program execution for:
- Resource planning
- Material cost
- schedule performance
- Risk/opportunity management
- Supplier performance
- Supply chain issue resolution
- Must have Bachelor’s Degree with at least 5 years of experience, or Master’s Degree with at least 3 years of experience or High School Diploma/Equivalent with at least 9 years of experience in Supply Chain Management, Project Management, Sustainment, or related field
- Must have a minimum of 2 years experience leading a team, process, and/or projects
- Must have previous experience in Supply Chain
- At minimum, an active DoD Secret level clearance is required to apply and to start the role, with the ability to obtain and maintain Special Program Access within a reasonable amount of time as determined by the Company to meet its business needs.
- Master's Degree
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
- Experience working on sustainment and training programs/projects
- SAP experience
- Knowledge of FAR/DFAR
- DOD Secret Clearance
- Special Program Access
The health and safety of our employees and their families is a top priority. The company encourages employees to remain up-to-date on their COVID-19 vaccinations. U.S. Northrop Grumman employees may be required, in the future, to be vaccinated or have an approved disability/medical or religious accommodation, pursuant to future court decisions and/or government action on the currently stayed federal contractor vaccine mandate under Executive Order 14042 https://www.saferfederalworkforce.gov/contractors/.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit http://www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
What's great about
- Be part of a culture that thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work.
- Use your skills to build and deliver innovative tech solutions that protect the world and shape a better future.
- Enjoy benefits like work-life balance, education assistance and paid time off.
Did you know?
Northrop Grumman leads the industry team for NASA’s James Webb Space Telescope, the largest, most complex and powerful space telescope ever built. Launched in December 2021, the telescope incorporates innovative design, advanced technology, and groundbreaking engineering, and will fundamentally alter our understanding of the universe.