iReturn Supply Chain Professionals
Requisition ID: R10125388
- Category: Global Supply Chain
- Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States of America | San Diego, California, United States of America | Sunnyvale, California, United States of America | Woodland Hills, California, United States of America+ 3 more
- Citizenship required: United States Citizenship
- Clearance Type: Secret
- Telecommute: No- Teleworking not available for this position
- Shift: 1st Shift (United States of America)
- Travel Required: Yes, 10% of the Time
We are seeking experienced and motivated professionals who are looking to return to the workforce after a career break of a minimum of 2 years for various professional roles that support our Supply Chain business to include subcontracts, procurement and planners. Positions can be located in Baltimore, MD; Rolling Meadows, IL; Woodland Hills, San Diego, Sunnyvale, CA.
The Northrop Grumman iReturn program provides experienced professionals with internal support, mentors, and connections with other iReturning employee to transition back to a full-time career in one of several fields at Northrop Grumman through training, professional development, and networking opportunities. This "Returnship" program focuses on providing you with a seamless transition back into the workforce.
- Career break of at least 2 years
- Bachelor's Degree and 3+ years of Procurement, Supply Chain, Sourcing, or closely related business experience;
- OR a Master's degree and 1+ years of Procurement, Supply Chain, Sourcing, or closely related business experience.
- Experience with MS Office including Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Supply chain experience for an aerospace and/or Defense Company.
- Procurement experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Supply Chain or Procurement experience
- FAR/DFARS or government contracts experience
- Experience with ERP systems, preferably SAP
The health and safety of our employees and their families is a top priority. The company encourages employees to remain up-to-date on their COVID-19 vaccinations. U.S. Northrop Grumman employees may be required, in the future, to be vaccinated or have an approved disability/medical or religious accommodation, pursuant to future court decisions and/or government action on the currently stayed federal contractor vaccine mandate under Executive Order 14042 https://www.saferfederalworkforce.gov/contractors/.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit http://www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
What's great about
- Be part of a culture that thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work.
- Use your skills to build and deliver innovative tech solutions that protect the world and shape a better future.
- Enjoy benefits like work-life balance, education assistance and paid time off.
Did you know?
Northrop Grumman leads the industry team for NASA’s James Webb Space Telescope, the largest, most complex and powerful space telescope ever built. Launched in December 2021, the telescope incorporates innovative design, advanced technology, and groundbreaking engineering, and will fundamentally alter our understanding of the universe.