Manager Supply Chain Programs 2
Requisition ID: R10125015
- Category: Global Supply Chain
- Location: Clearfield, Utah, United States of America
- Citizenship required: United States Citizenship
- Clearance Type: SAP
- Telecommute: No- Teleworking not available for this position
- Shift: Days (United States of America)
- Travel Required: Yes, 10% of the Time
- Positions Available: 1
Northrop Grumman Aeronautics Systems has an opening for a Global Supply Chain Program Manager 2 to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals within our Global Supply Chain organization. This leadership role is located onsite in Clearfield, Utah.
Responsible and accountable for the strategy, planning, and execution of all material and services content for a Program or collection of Programs. Acts as the main focal point for the Program Management Office (PMO) for the entire supply chain and coordinates cross-functionally to ensure that all supply chain commitments are met, and that appropriate mitigation plans are developed and executed to address any programmatic risks related to suppliers.
Develops the material strategy and leads the activities for GSC in all phases of the Business Acquisition Process (BAP). Ensures that prior to program execution, all elements of the proposed program(s) plans have complete and accurate schedules, budgets, make/buy plans, and procurement and subcontracts strategies. Leads supply chain Program execution and is accountable for resource planning, material cost, forecasting, schedule performance, risk/opportunity management, supplier performance, and supply chain issue resolution. Briefs the PMO and executive management on the status and issues affecting Program cost and schedule performance.
We offer flexible work arrangements, 9/80* work schedule with every other Friday off, phenomenal learning opportunities, exposure to a wide variety of projects and customers, and a very friendly team environment. We are looking for self-motivated, proactive, and goal-oriented people to help us grow our services and become even better at what we do.
As a leader, you always act with integrity, and the highest ethical standards characterize everything you do. You enable your team to achieve predictable and balanced results, while satisfying the needs of internal and external partners. You treat all people with respect, and you model personal growth and continuous development. You know how to build an inclusive environment that attracts, retains, and inspires a diverse and engaged team. You develop trusted and valued customer relationships and communicate effectively, so that people throughout the organization feel engaged and connected to their work. You deliver excellence, strive for continuous improvement, and respond vigorously to change.
- Must have 5 years experience in Global Supply Chain or Program Management with a Bachelor’s Degree; 3 years with a Master’s degree; 9 years of additional experience in Global Supply Chain or Program Management in place of a degree
- Must have 2 years of Lead or Supervisory experience
- Must have an active DoD Secret Clearance Level or higher clearance (with a background investigation completed within the last 6 years or currently enrolled into Continuous Evaluation).
- Must have the ability to obtain and maintain Special Access Program (SAP) clearance.
- SAP or Costpoint ERP experience
- SQL, Power BI, or Tableau experience
- Experience in the Aerospace and Defense industry
The health and safety of our employees and their families is a top priority. The company encourages employees to remain up-to-date on their COVID-19 vaccinations. U.S. Northrop Grumman employees may be required, in the future, to be vaccinated or have an approved disability/medical or religious accommodation, pursuant to future court decisions and/or government action on the currently stayed federal contractor vaccine mandate under Executive Order 14042 https://www.saferfederalworkforce.gov/contractors/.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit http://www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
What's great about
- Be part of a culture that thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work.
- Use your skills to build and deliver innovative tech solutions that protect the world and shape a better future.
- Enjoy benefits like work-life balance, education assistance and paid time off.
Did you know?
Northrop Grumman leads the industry team for NASA’s James Webb Space Telescope, the largest, most complex and powerful space telescope ever built. Launched in December 2021, the telescope incorporates innovative design, advanced technology, and groundbreaking engineering, and will fundamentally alter our understanding of the universe.