Supply Chain Technical Coordinator 3
Requisition ID: R10125613
- Category: Global Supply Chain
- Location: Magna, Utah, United States of America
- Citizenship required: United States Citizenship
- Clearance Type: None
- Telecommute: Yes-May consider hybrid teleworking for this position
- Shift: Days (United States of America)
- Travel Required: Yes, 10% of the Time
- Relocation Assistance: Relocation assistance may be available
- Positions Available: 1
SP Launch and Missile Defense Systems (LMDS) is an industry-leading provider for prime satellite and payload capabilities and directed energy and electronics solutions for national security, military, and civil customers. We are built on a heritage of providing innovative, affordable, and reliable aerospace and defense products that our customers rely on to achieve mission success. Join the Space revolution and make the impossible, possible.
LMDS has an opening for a Supply Chain Technical Coordinator 3 to join our receiving, shipping, stores, and logistics team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position is located in Magna, Utah.
Job responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
Supports and assists activities within multiple disciplines across the Supply Chain process.
Provides technical, tactical and execution support in various aspects of the industry standard supply chain business process areas primarily Supply Chain Manufacturing and Supply Chain Logistics, as well as Supply Chain Business Operations.
These employees are primarily responsible for the manual movement, shipping and receiving of materials.
Ensure that incoming items are in good condition and match the paperwork.
Scan or input data into the ERP System.
Ability to work a will call counter.
Use narrow isle forklift, automated picker, and man-lift to handle parts.
Assemble materials into kits, clean respirators and perform inventories.
Prepare items for shipment on/off plant.
Data input into and ERP system, tracking, locating, and issuing materials to manufacturing orders.
Skills & Qualifications for Success:
- Proven ability to work well with others.
- Willing to think outside the box to find ways to improve our work process
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Experience using Microsoft Word and Excel
- Proven work ethic
- High School Degree required
- 4 or more years working in receiving, warehousing, or shipping.
- 4 or more years forklift experience.
- Ability to lift 50lbs and perform physical work for 10 hours.
- 3 or more years using a narrow isle lift.
- 3 or more years using a sit-down forklift.
- Experience dealing and handling hazardous and explosive materials within a controlled environment
- College courses related to Logistics preferred
- Knowledge of 49 CFR Shipping regulations preferred
- 5 or more years with a narrow isle lift.
- 3 or more years with a sit-down forklift.
- 5 or more years with using and ERP systems (Cost Point preferred).
- Experience using Lot and serial numbers within and ERP system.
- Experience with shelf-life control materials.
- Experience shipping regulated materials.
As a full-time employee of Northrop Grumman Space Systems, you are eligible for our robust benefits package including:
Medical, Dental & Vision coverage
Employee Assistance Programs & Work/Life Solutions
Paid Time Off
Health & Wellness Resources
This position’s standard work schedule is a 10/4. Example: Mon-Thursday 10hr days.
The health and safety of our employees and their families is a top priority. The company encourages employees to remain up-to-date on their COVID-19 vaccinations. U.S. Northrop Grumman employees may be required, in the future, to be vaccinated or have an approved disability/medical or religious accommodation, pursuant to future court decisions and/or government action on the currently stayed federal contractor vaccine mandate under Executive Order 14042 https://www.saferfederalworkforce.gov/contractors/.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit http://www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
What's great about
- Be part of a culture that thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work.
- Use your skills to build and deliver innovative tech solutions that protect the world and shape a better future.
- Enjoy benefits like work-life balance, education assistance and paid time off.
Did you know?
Northrop Grumman leads the industry team for NASA’s James Webb Space Telescope, the largest, most complex and powerful space telescope ever built. Launched in December 2021, the telescope incorporates innovative design, advanced technology, and groundbreaking engineering, and will fundamentally alter our understanding of the universe.