Supply Chain Procurement Specialist (Roy, UT) 10694-95
Requisition ID: R10113536
- Category: Global Supply Chain
- Location: Roy, Utah, United States of America
- Citizenship required: United States Citizenship
- Clearance Type: None
- Telecommute: No- Teleworking not available for this position
- Shift: 1st Shift (United States of America)
- Travel Required: Yes, 10% of the Time
- Positions Available: 2
Northrop Grumman Space Systems is seeking a Supply Chain Procurement Specialist for our Roy, Utah location.
As a Supply Chain Procurement Specialist, you will further the success of our programs to help Northrop Grumman leave the boundaries of what's known and solve tomorrow's problems.
The Procurement Specialist responsibilities will encompass:
- Approaching competitive and non-competitive sourcing in request for quotations
- Optimizing volume pricing through bid package strategies
- Evaluating supplier proposals and placing compliant purchase orders
- Extracting, monitoring, analyzing, and validating data information from multiple sources
- Developing engaging and collaborative relationships with suppliers and internal partners/customers to drive problem resolution
- Candidates must be able to make sound decisions in a timely manner, display strong interpersonal skills, and have an agile perspective of compliance protocol mandated by regulated industry
- Bachelor's degree and 3 years of relevant experience in supply chain management, logistics, or project/business management; 1 year with a Masters. Or, in lieu of a degree, 7+ years of experience in supply chain management, logistics, or project/business management
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Ability to obtain and maintain a U.S. Government security clearance
- Professional experience in a regulated industry; to include Aerospace & Defense, Insurance, Financial Services, Telecommunications
- Experience with FAR/DFAR
- Experience with ERP systems, preferably SAP
The health and safety of our employees and their families is a top priority. The company encourages employees to remain up-to-date on their COVID-19 vaccinations. U.S. Northrop Grumman employees may be required, in the future, to be vaccinated or have an approved disability/medical or religious accommodation, pursuant to future court decisions and/or government action on the currently stayed federal contractor vaccine mandate under Executive Order 14042 https://www.saferfederalworkforce.gov/contractors/.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit http://www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
What's great about
- Be part of a culture that thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work.
- Use your skills to build and deliver innovative tech solutions that protect the world and shape a better future.
- Enjoy benefits like work-life balance, education assistance and paid time off.
Did you know?
Northrop Grumman leads the industry team for NASA’s James Webb Space Telescope, the largest, most complex and powerful space telescope ever built. Launched in December 2021, the telescope incorporates innovative design, advanced technology, and groundbreaking engineering, and will fundamentally alter our understanding of the universe.