Senior Principal Supply Chain Planning Specialist (Roy, UT) 10719
Requisition ID: R10124170
- Category: Global Supply Chain
- Location: Roy, Utah, United States of America
- Citizenship required: United States Citizenship
- Clearance Type: None
- Telecommute: No- Teleworking not available for this position
- Shift: 1st Shift (United States of America)
- Travel Required: Yes, 10% of the Time
- Relocation Assistance: Relocation assistance may be available
- Positions Available: 1
Northrop Grumman Space Systems is seeking a Sr. Principal Supply Chain Planning Specialist (Level 4) to work in our Roy, UT office.
Candidate will have responsibility and authority to manage all materials and services for a segment. The successful candidate will manage the definition of program outsourcing requirements and will be the segment focal point for material-related program objectives (cost, schedule, quality), while managing and communicating material risks and opportunities.
- Convey to the Global Supply Chain Program Manager and Segment a full understanding of the materials acquisition and subcontractor requirements and plan.
- Lead the Segment to achieve material-related program objectives (cost, schedule, quality), while managing material risks and opportunities.
- Ensure program budget, materials availability, and quality objectives are met by managing and directing the activities of segment members, the Procurement Team and external suppliers and customers.
- Develop and communicate material acquisition and subcontractor management objectives and strategies.
- Manage the Make/Buy process
- Manage material risks and obsolescence
- Track and forecast in support of program Financial objectives (budget performance, sales and EBIT)
- Identify and promptly communicate all deficiencies and deviations from plan and assure and manage actions required to correct them
- Bachelor's degree and 10 or more years of relevant experience in supply chain, procurement, buyer, material planning, or project management. Or in lieu of a degree, 14 years of relevant experience in supply chain, procurement, buyer, material planning, or project management.
- Experience with SAP or similar ERP system
- MS Office including Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a security clearance
- Prior work experience in Aerospace & Defense
- Prior work experience with SAP
- Master’s Degree in related field
- Secret clearance
The health and safety of our employees and their families is a top priority. The company encourages employees to remain up-to-date on their COVID-19 vaccinations. U.S. Northrop Grumman employees may be required, in the future, to be vaccinated or have an approved disability/medical or religious accommodation, pursuant to future court decisions and/or government action on the currently stayed federal contractor vaccine mandate under Executive Order 14042 https://www.saferfederalworkforce.gov/contractors/.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit http://www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
What's great about
- Be part of a culture that thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work.
- Use your skills to build and deliver innovative tech solutions that protect the world and shape a better future.
- Enjoy benefits like work-life balance, education assistance and paid time off.
Did you know?
Northrop Grumman leads the industry team for NASA’s James Webb Space Telescope, the largest, most complex and powerful space telescope ever built. Launched in December 2021, the telescope incorporates innovative design, advanced technology, and groundbreaking engineering, and will fundamentally alter our understanding of the universe.