Principal Classified Cybersecurity Analyst
Requisition ID: R10103483
- Category: Information Technology
- Location: Woodland Hills, California, United States of America | Woodland Hills, California, United States of America+ 1 more
- Citizenship required: United States Citizenship
- Clearance Type: Top Secret
- Telecommute: No- Teleworking not available for this position
- Shift: 1st Shift (United States of America)
- Travel Required: Yes, 10% of the Time
- Relocation Assistance: Relocation assistance may be available
- Positions Available: 1
Information Systems Security Professionals, We Want You!
Cyber assets everywhere are under siege from a wide spectrum of threats. Almost daily, these threats grow in sophistication, breadth and speed.
Support our entire enterprise and build the networks, staff the teams, and develop the processes that will keep us defining what’s possible. We have opportunities across our enterprise with 90,000 team members throughout the world. The only limit to your growth is your ambition and drive. We want to empower you to bring your best, with resources, support, and talented team members that will launch your career.
At Northrop Grumman, we take a holistic approach to cybersecurity, looking at the whole cyber landscape of people, processes and technology and the whole security realm of offense, defense, and exploitation. Thought leadership demands nothing less.
If you are an expert with classified computers within the Department of Defense (DoD) and Intelligence Community computing environments, Northrop Grumman Corporation has fantastic opportunities for your career growth.
We are seeking experienced Information Systems Security Professionals across the country to support information systems lifecycle activities. Perform assessments of systems and networks within the networking environment or enclave and identify where those systems and networks deviate from acceptable configurations, enclave policy, or local policy. Establishes strict program control processes to ensure mitigation of risks and supports obtaining certification and accreditation of systems. Includes support of process, analysis, coordination, security certification test, security documentation, as well as investigations, software research, hardware introduction and release, emerging technology research inspections and periodic audits. Assist in the implementation of the required government policy, make recommendations on process tailoring, participate in and document process activities. Perform analyses to validate established security requirements and to recommend additional security requirements and safeguards. Support the formal Security Test and Evaluation (ST&E) required by each government accrediting authority through pre-test preparations, participation in the tests, analysis of the results and preparation of required reports. Document the results of Certification and Accreditation activities and technical or coordination activity and prepare the system Security Plans and update the Plan of Actions and Milestones POA&M. Periodically conduct a complete review of each system's audits and monitor corrective actions until all actions are closed.
If you are ready to solve complex problems in a dynamic environment, apply today!
- Master’s degree with 3 years of experience; OR a Bachelor's degree with 5 years of experience; OR an Associates degree with 7 years of experience; OR a High School Diploma/GED with 9 years of experience is required
- Must have a DoD 8570 IAM level II (or higher) security certification (examples: CAP, CASP CE, CCISO, HCISPP, CISM, GSLC, CISSP-Associate, or CISSP); OR must have the ability to obtain the certification within 6 months of start date
- Candidates must have a current DOD Top Secret security clearance (at a minimum) to include a closed investigation date completed within the last 6 years OR must be enrolled in the DOD Continuous Evaluation Program (CEP), in order to be considered
- Must have the ability to obtain, and maintain, access to Special Programs as condition of continued employment
- The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor’s degree in Cyber Security, a CASP CE, and 4 years of experience with Certification and Accreditation of classified systems and Risk Management Framework
- Knowledge of ACAS, NESSUS, SPLUNK, SCAP, POA&Ms, NIST, DIACAP, NISPOM, system audits, vulnerability scanning, and RMF package development preferred
- Current Top Secret with SAP/SAR access level is highly desirable
The health and safety of our employees and their families is a top priority. The company encourages employees to remain up-to-date on their COVID-19 vaccinations. U.S. Northrop Grumman employees may be required, in the future, to be vaccinated or have an approved disability/medical or religious accommodation, pursuant to future court decisions and/or government action on the currently stayed federal contractor vaccine mandate under Executive Order 14042 https://www.saferfederalworkforce.gov/contractors/.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit http://www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
What's great about
- Be part of a culture that thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work.
- Use your skills to build and deliver innovative tech solutions that protect the world and shape a better future.
- Enjoy benefits like work-life balance, education assistance and paid time off.
Did you know?
Northrop Grumman leads the industry team for NASA’s James Webb Space Telescope, the largest, most complex and powerful space telescope ever built. Launched in December 2021, the telescope incorporates innovative design, advanced technology, and groundbreaking engineering, and will fundamentally alter our understanding of the universe.