Staff Cyber Systems Engineer, Product Manager
Requisition ID: R10127514
- Category: Information Technology
- Location: Annapolis Junction, Maryland, United States of America
- Citizenship required: United States Citizenship
- Clearance Type: Polygraph
- Telecommute: No- Teleworking not available for this position
- Shift: 1st Shift (United States of America)
- Travel Required: Yes, 10% of the Time
- Positions Available: 1
Northrop Grumman is hiring! Earn up to a $20,000 sign on bonus if you are hired against specific TS/SCI Polygraph positions.
Join Northrop Grumman on our continued mission to push the boundaries of possible across land, sea, air, space, and cyberspace. Enjoy a culture where your voice is valued and start contributing to our team of passionate professionals providing real-life solutions to our world’s biggest challenges. We take pride in creating purposeful work and allowing our employees to grow and achieve their goals every day by Defining Possible. With our competitive pay and comprehensive benefits, we have the right opportunities to fit your life and launch your career today.
At the heart of Defining Possible is our commitment to missions. In rapidly changing global security environments, Northrop Grumman brings informed insights and software-secure technology to enable strategic planning. We’re looking for innovators, who can help us keep building on our wide portfolio of secure, affordable, integrated, and multi-domain systems and technologies that fuel those missions. By joining in our shared mission, we will support yours of expanding your personal network and developing skills, whether you are new to the field or an industry thought-leader.
Performs technical planning, system integration, verification and validation, cost and risk, and supportability and effectiveness analyses for total systems. Analyses are performed at all levels of total system product to include: concept, design, fabrication, test, installation, operation, maintenance and disposal. Ensures the logical and systematic conversion of customer or product requirements into total systems solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule, and cost constraints. Performs functional analysis, timeline analysis, detail trade studies, requirements allocation and interface definition studies to translate customer requirements into hardware and software specifications.
Northrop Grumman's Sensing & Secure Solutions Operating Unit is actively seeking a talented System Engineer to function as an Agile Product Manager Expert for Northrop Grumman primed program. This position's work location is in Annapolis Junction Maryland and is part of the Mission Systems Sector within Northrop Grumman. The new team member will be designing and developing new systems, applications, and solutions for external customer's enterprise-wide cyber systems and networks. We are seeking a person who is capable of being responsible for leading Agile Product Manager Engineering efforts, mentoring junior engineers, working extensively with Agile Development teams and Customer Stakeholders.
- A current and active TS/SCI Clearance and Polygraph is required.
- BS + 14 years of exp; MS + 12 years of exp: PhD + 9 years of exp is required.
- Demonstrated Technical Leadership experience, leading a team of engineers in a development environment.
-Experience with designing and developing new systems using Model Based System Engineering tools including CAMEO .
- In Depth knowledge of SysML.
- Experience with Jira
- Demonstrated ability to mentor, train and coach other teammates.
- Experience working in Agile (SaFE) environments as a Product Owner of Product Manager.
- Experience working with Software Development teams and Customer Stakeholders.
- An ability to interface with external entities is required.
Cost Account Management (CAM) experience is desired.
Strong Requirements Background is desired.
The health and safety of our employees and their families is a top priority. The company encourages employees to remain up-to-date on their COVID-19 vaccinations. U.S. Northrop Grumman employees may be required, in the future, to be vaccinated or have an approved disability/medical or religious accommodation, pursuant to future court decisions and/or government action on the currently stayed federal contractor vaccine mandate under Executive Order 14042 https://www.saferfederalworkforce.gov/contractors/.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit http://www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
What's great about
- Be part of a culture that thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work.
- Use your skills to build and deliver innovative tech solutions that protect the world and shape a better future.
- Enjoy benefits like work-life balance, education assistance and paid time off.
Did you know?
Northrop Grumman leads the industry team for NASA’s James Webb Space Telescope, the largest, most complex and powerful space telescope ever built. Launched in December 2021, the telescope incorporates innovative design, advanced technology, and groundbreaking engineering, and will fundamentally alter our understanding of the universe.