Classified Infrastructure Invitational - Cybersecurity Analysts
Requisition ID: R10129264
- Category: Information Technology
- Location: Linthicum, Maryland, United States of America
- Citizenship required: United States Citizenship
- Clearance Type: Secret
- Telecommute: No- Teleworking not available for this position
- Shift: 1st Shift (United States of America)
- Travel Required: Yes, 10% of the Time
- Positions Available: 1
Join us at our Classified Infrastructure Invitational to be held September 26th at our Linthicum, MD campus. This exclusive event will feature 1:1 interviews with our hiring managers for onsite work. There is the possibility of receiving an immediate offer upon a successful interview with our team.
Northrop Grumman's Chief Information Office is seeking Cybersecurity Analysts to join its dynamic team of technical professionals in Linthicum, MD. The selected candidate will be required to work on-site, full-time, at our Linthicum, MD campus - this is not a remote work opportunity.
APPLY TODAY to be considered for an in-person interview during our upcoming Classified Infrastructure Invitational. You will be scheduled for a specific interview time with a hiring manager based on meeting our basic qualifications listed below.
· Early-in-career Information Systems Security Officers (ISSO) support classified information assurance lifecycle activities.
· Perform assessments of systems within the networking environment and identify systems and networks deviating from acceptable configurations, enclave policy, or local policy.
Principal Cybersecurity Analyst:
· Lead projects involving the certification and accreditation of classified systems
· Develop and implement the Risk Management Framework package
· Mentor Junior Cybersecurity Analysts on accomplishment of full life cycle activities to include assessments, monitoring and vulnerability scanning activities and RMF.
Sr. Principal Cybersecurity Analyst:
· Senior Information Systems Security Manager (ISSM) leads teams performing full life cycle information assurance activities.
· Leads teams through building RMF packages, performing systems vulnerability analysis, Security Test and Evaluation (STE) procedures for accreditation, and development of Plan of Actions and Milestones (POA&M).
· Cybersecurity Analyst - Associate's degree and 4 years of experience OR Bachelor’s degree and 2 years of experience OR Master's degree and 0 years of experience; 6 years of related experience may be considered in lieu of completed degree.
· Must have a current DoD 8570 IAM level I security certification (Security +) or be able to obtain the certification within 6 months of start date
· Principal Cybersecurity Analyst - Associate's degree and 7 years of experience OR Bachelor’s degree and 5 years of experience OR Master's degree and 3 years of experience; 9 years of related experience may be considered in lieu of completed degree.
· Must have a current DoD 8570 IAM Level II Certification (i.e. CAP, CISSP) on 1st day of employment.
· Sr. Principal Cybersecurity Analyst - Associate's degree and 11 years of experience OR Bachelor’s degree and 9 years of experience OR Master's degree and 7 years of experience; 13 years of related experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
· Must have a current DoD 8570 IAM level III security certification (i.e. CISM, GSLC, CCISO, CISSP) on 1st day of employment.
The health and safety of our employees and their families is a top priority. The company encourages employees to remain up-to-date on their COVID-19 vaccinations. U.S. Northrop Grumman employees may be required, in the future, to be vaccinated or have an approved disability/medical or religious accommodation, pursuant to future court decisions and/or government action on the currently stayed federal contractor vaccine mandate under Executive Order 14042 https://www.saferfederalworkforce.gov/contractors/.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit http://www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
What's great about
- Be part of a culture that thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work.
- Use your skills to build and deliver innovative tech solutions that protect the world and shape a better future.
- Enjoy benefits like work-life balance, education assistance and paid time off.
Did you know?
Northrop Grumman leads the industry team for NASA’s James Webb Space Telescope, the largest, most complex and powerful space telescope ever built. Launched in December 2021, the telescope incorporates innovative design, advanced technology, and groundbreaking engineering, and will fundamentally alter our understanding of the universe.