Manager Cybersecurity 3
Requisition ID: R10127819
- Category: Information Technology
- Location: Roy, Utah, United States of America
- Citizenship required: United States Citizenship
- Clearance Type: Secret
- Telecommute: No- Teleworking not available for this position
- Shift: Days (United States of America)
- Travel Required: Yes, 10% of the Time
- Relocation Assistance: Relocation assistance may be available
- Positions Available: 1
Cybersecurity Leaders, We Want You!
Cyber assets everywhere are under siege from a wide spectrum of threats. Almost daily, these threats grow in sophistication, breadth and speed.
At Northrop Grumman, we take a holistic approach to cybersecurity, looking at the whole cyber landscape of people, processes and technology and the whole security realm of offense, defense, and exploitation. Thought leadership demands nothing less.
The Chief Information Office (Digital Ecosystem) is seeking a Deputy Cyber Program Manager to lead a large geographically dispersed program team (50-60 personnel) of individual contributors & mid-level managers. The team is divided into sub-teams (Cyber Program Management, Assessment & Authorization, Cyber Engineering, and Cyber Operations) responsible for managing all aspects of Cybersecurity Risk for Sentinel’s Enterprise Infrastructure. A diverse classified information systems security background is required, including the Intelligence Community assessment and authorization process (ICD-503), Special Access Programs (JSIG) and DoD collateral (NISPOM and DAAPM) processes. This role will report directly to the Digital Ecosystem Cybersecurity Element Lead and is expected to:
- Drive execution of the Digital Ecosystem Cybersecurity Strategy as outlined by the Digital Ecosystem Cyber Element Lead
- Oversee and maintain the Digital Ecosystem’s Cybersecurity Business Intelligence, Knowledge Management, and Agile Work Breakdown Structure objectives.
- Maintain a cyber program that effectively addresses customer requirements and incorporates the necessary internal and external organizations
- Identify, allocate and manage cyber resources, including workforce planning
- Deliver presentations to customers, executive management and other program stakeholders
- Identify, distribute, track, and complete program requirements
- Ensure environments remain compliant and all associated systems/networks achieve and maintain formal accreditation authorizations from government agencies.
- Foster an environment for individual development, teamwork, effective performance management, open communication, financial management, and utilization
- Ensure the team follows Northrop Grumman and the Cyber ISS organizations policies and procedures, making sure that all information is accurate and complete in support of those policies and procedures
- Support the formal Security Assessment process required by the company or government customer
If you are ready to solve complex problems in a dynamic environment, apply today!
Note- Due to the classified nature of the work being performed, this position does not offer any virtual or telecommute working options. Applicants are encouraged to apply, only if they are willing to work on-site.
- Bachelors & 8 years of Information Systems Security experience, OR Masters Degree & 6 years of Information Systems Security experience.
- Minimum of 3 years in a formal lead/management position
- Must have work experience in the one (or more) of the following areas: Department of Defense Special Access Programs (DoD SAP), and / or Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) programs
- Must have a current DoD 8570 IAM Level III security certification (examples: CISM, GSLC, CCISO, CISSP) in order to be considered
- Candidates must have a current DOD Secret security clearance (at a minimum) to include a closed investigation date completed within the last 6 years OR must be enrolled in the DOD Continuous Evaluation Program (CEP), in order to be considered
- Must have the ability to obtain, and maintain, access to Special Programs as condition of continued employment
- The ideal candidate will have a Master's Degree in Cyber Security, Information Security, or similar STEM related discipline, to include 8 years of ISSO/ISSM experience with RMF
- Diverse classified information systems security / information assurance background
- Prior experience managing large program teams and efforts
- Prior experience communicating with customer and program leadership
- Active Top Secret/SCI security clearance, with current SAP/SAR access, is highly desirable
The health and safety of our employees and their families is a top priority. The company encourages employees to remain up-to-date on their COVID-19 vaccinations. U.S. Northrop Grumman employees may be required, in the future, to be vaccinated or have an approved disability/medical or religious accommodation, pursuant to future court decisions and/or government action on the currently stayed federal contractor vaccine mandate under Executive Order 14042 https://www.saferfederalworkforce.gov/contractors/.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit http://www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
What's great about
- Be part of a culture that thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work.
- Use your skills to build and deliver innovative tech solutions that protect the world and shape a better future.
- Enjoy benefits like work-life balance, education assistance and paid time off.
Did you know?
Northrop Grumman leads the industry team for NASA’s James Webb Space Telescope, the largest, most complex and powerful space telescope ever built. Launched in December 2021, the telescope incorporates innovative design, advanced technology, and groundbreaking engineering, and will fundamentally alter our understanding of the universe.