Software Development Analyst
Requisition ID: R10130062
- Category: Information Technology
- Location: Chandler, Arizona, United States of America
- Citizenship required: United States Citizenship
- Clearance Type: Secret
- Telecommute: Yes-May consider hybrid teleworking for this position
- Shift: Days (United States of America)
- Travel Required: Yes, 10% of the Time
- Relocation Assistance: Relocation assistance may be available
- Positions Available: 1
Northrop Grumman Enterprise Services is seeking an early career level Software Development Analyst; this position is located in Chandler, AZ.
Roles and responsibilities will include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Administering CAD and CAD Model Management Systems as well as other Engineering Tools.
- Providing end-user technical support of Engineering software including in development and production environments.
- Performing root cause analysis, debugging problems within the Engineering tools environment, and working with the appropriate technical teams to develop, test, and implement fixes to prevent recurrence.
- Monitoring, addressing, and resolving production Engineering tool environment incidents, service requests, workflows, client install packages, etc., collaboratively with other support teams.
- Documenting all aspects of system support so that knowledge is readily shared among all those tasked with supporting Engineering tool instances.
- Supporting SIT (System Integration Testing) and UAT (User Acceptance Testing) with business users as necessary.
- Supporting business readiness and change management activities prior to go-live and in production.
- Developing and maintaining CAD automation and macros to assist CAD users.
- Associate's degree with 4 years of experience, or Bachelor’s degree with 2 years of experience, or a relevant Master's degree with 0 years of experience; a High School diploma or equivalent with 6 years of experience may be considered in lieu of a completed degree.
- Experience with CAD support with CATIA V5, NX or other 3D CAD applications with similar functions and capabilities.
- Experience supporting major CAD software in an enterprise environment.
- Experience with CAD support and incident resolution.
- Ability to obtain a Security+ CE certification within 6 months of hire date (this time frame may be accelerated based on customer and/or program requirements); the ability to maintain the required certification will be a condition of continued employment.
- Active DoD Secret Security Clearance is preferred.
- Security+CE Certification
- Familiarity with the functions, processes, and capabilities in native CAD applications and Data Management.
- Experience supporting CAD in Windows and Linux environments.
- Fluency in at least one computer programming language.
- Ability to apply engineering techniques and analytical methods to make recommendations for improvements and provide information and assistance to end-users.
The health and safety of our employees and their families is a top priority. The company encourages employees to remain up-to-date on their COVID-19 vaccinations. U.S. Northrop Grumman employees may be required, in the future, to be vaccinated or have an approved disability/medical or religious accommodation, pursuant to future court decisions and/or government action on the currently stayed federal contractor vaccine mandate under Executive Order 14042 https://www.saferfederalworkforce.gov/contractors/.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit http://www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
What's great about
- Be part of a culture that thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work.
- Use your skills to build and deliver innovative tech solutions that protect the world and shape a better future.
- Enjoy benefits like work-life balance, education assistance and paid time off.
Did you know?
Northrop Grumman leads the industry team for NASA’s James Webb Space Telescope, the largest, most complex and powerful space telescope ever built. Launched in December 2021, the telescope incorporates innovative design, advanced technology, and groundbreaking engineering, and will fundamentally alter our understanding of the universe.