Software Development Analyst - CAD Design Administration--Active Secret Clearance Required
Requisition ID: R10126737
- Category: Information Technology
- Location: Roy, Utah, United States of America | Palmdale, California, United States of America | Redondo Beach, California, United States of America | San Diego, California, United States of America | Melbourne, Florida, United States of America+ 4 more
- Citizenship required: United States Citizenship
- Clearance Type: Secret
- Telecommute: No- Teleworking not available for this position
- Shift: 1st Shift (United States of America)
- Travel Required: Yes, 10% of the Time
- Positions Available: 1
Northrop Grumman Enterprise Services is seeking a Software Development Analyst with CAD design and administration experience. This position may be located at one of the following Northrop Grumman sites: Roy, UT, Palmdale, CA, Melbourne, FL, or Rancho Bernardo, CA. There is no option for full time telecommute in this role.
Roles and responsibilities will include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Administration of CAD and CAD Model Management Systems – utilizing NX
- End-user technical support of CAD software in development and production environments.
- Performing root cause analysis and debugging problems within the CAD environment, and working with the appropriate technical teams to develop, test, and implement fixes to prevent recurrence.
- Monitoring, addressing, and resolving production CAD environment incidents, service requests, workflows, client install packages, etc., collaboratively with other support teams.
- Documenting all aspects of system support so that knowledge is readily shared among all those tasked with supporting CAD instances.
- Supporting business readiness and change management activities prior to go-live and in production.
Basic Qualifications for Level 2:
- BS Degree and 3+ years CAD support experience with NX or other 3D CAD applications with similar functions and capabilities (AA Degree with 5 years of experience in lieu of degree)
- Proven track record supporting major CAD software in an enterprise environment
- Experience with CAD support and incident resolution
- US Citizenship is required for this role as well as an active or current DoD Secret or Top Secret clearance; maintaining clearance will be a condition of continued employment.
- Security+CE certified
- Experience with AWS Cloud
- Familiarity with the functions, processes, and capabilities in native CAD applications and Data Management.
- Experience supporting CAD in Windows and Linux environments.
- Fluency in at least one computer programming language.
- Ability to apply engineering techniques and analytical methods to make recommendations for improvements and provide information and assistance to end-users.
The health and safety of our employees and their families is a top priority. The company encourages employees to remain up-to-date on their COVID-19 vaccinations. U.S. Northrop Grumman employees may be required, in the future, to be vaccinated or have an approved disability/medical or religious accommodation, pursuant to future court decisions and/or government action on the currently stayed federal contractor vaccine mandate under Executive Order 14042 https://www.saferfederalworkforce.gov/contractors/.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit http://www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
What's great about
- Be part of a culture that thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work.
- Use your skills to build and deliver innovative tech solutions that protect the world and shape a better future.
- Enjoy benefits like work-life balance, education assistance and paid time off.
Did you know?
Northrop Grumman leads the industry team for NASA’s James Webb Space Telescope, the largest, most complex and powerful space telescope ever built. Launched in December 2021, the telescope incorporates innovative design, advanced technology, and groundbreaking engineering, and will fundamentally alter our understanding of the universe.