Data Management Analyst (Roy, UT) 10675
Requisition ID: R10122125
- Category: Information Technology
- Location: Roy, Utah, United States of America
- Citizenship required: United States Citizenship
- Clearance Type: None
- Telecommute: No- Teleworking not available for this position
- Shift: 1st Shift (United States of America)
- Travel Required: Yes, 10% of the Time
- Relocation Assistance: Relocation assistance may be available
- Positions Available: 3
Northrop Grumman Space Systems is seeking a motivated professional for the position of Data Management Analyst to join our team in Roy, UT. This position will be fully engaged with the GSC team and other cross-functional teams to develop and implement integrated system tools and data reporting within the Division. As part of the Global Supply Chain function our team enjoys a fast-paced work environment with high expectations, significantly diverse assignments, and collaboration across all levels.
Duties will include:
- Works closely with end users of the data to ensure accuracy, timeliness, and completeness
- Leads or participates in facilitation sessions to gather requirements and builds logical models and compositions for data entry, archive, and retrieval
- Works across multiple data projects simultaneously to ensure consistency and accuracy
- Designs, models, documents, and guides the logical and conceptual relationship of data and database changes for metrics and analytics
- Manage various data files in applicable formats and manipulate data for analytics
- Maps out the conceptual design for the exercise scenario and data entry and refines the logical design to ensure translation into a specific data model
- Assists customers with data retrieval, and coordinates testing to verify the accuracy of data
- Communicates with Technical and Supply Chain staff regularly to ensure data integrity and security
- Integrate solutions with other applications and platforms outside the framework
- Experiment with new tools to streamline the development, testing, deployment, and running of our data pipelines.
- Analyze datasets for accuracy, integrity, and quality
- Bachelor’s degree and 3 years of relevant experience in planning analysis, data management analysis, business/project management or finance. Or in lieu of a degree, 7 years of relevant experience in planning analysis, data management analysis, business/project management or finance
- Proficiency using MS Office applications
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret clearance
- Prior work experience in Aerospace & Defense
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining, segmentation techniques and ETL
- Experience with SQL and large ERP systems
- Experience with visualizations tools such as Power BI and Tableau
The health and safety of our employees and their families is a top priority. The company encourages employees to remain up-to-date on their COVID-19 vaccinations. U.S. Northrop Grumman employees may be required, in the future, to be vaccinated or have an approved disability/medical or religious accommodation, pursuant to future court decisions and/or government action on the currently stayed federal contractor vaccine mandate under Executive Order 14042 https://www.saferfederalworkforce.gov/contractors/.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit http://www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
What's great about
- Be part of a culture that thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work.
- Use your skills to build and deliver innovative tech solutions that protect the world and shape a better future.
- Enjoy benefits like work-life balance, education assistance and paid time off.
Did you know?
Northrop Grumman leads the industry team for NASA’s James Webb Space Telescope, the largest, most complex and powerful space telescope ever built. Launched in December 2021, the telescope incorporates innovative design, advanced technology, and groundbreaking engineering, and will fundamentally alter our understanding of the universe.