Associate Supplier Quality Analyst
Requisition ID: R10047532
- Category: Mission and Quality Assurance
- Location: Linthicum, MD, USA
- Citizenship Required: United States Citizenship
- Clearance Type: Secret
- Telecommute: Yes-May consider hybrid teleworking for this position
- Shift: 1st Shift (United States of America)
- Travel Required: Yes, 10% of the Time
- Positions Available: 1
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems is seeking a talented Associate Quality Analyst to join our Supplier Performance Management team.
The Supplier Performance Management (SPM) organization’s SAP Production Support team is responsible for many of the core supplier quality activities within Northrop Grumman Mission Systems (MS): PO supplier quality requirements flow down, source inspection coordination, MS vendor master quality information maintenance, the SPM Help Desk management, GSI requirement request processing, and Authorization to Ship Nonconforming Material (ATSNM) and material alert creation. Team members within SAP Production Support collaborate multiple other internal and external teams and organizations to contribute to the success of SPM, Sector, and Enterprise-wide goals.
- Monitor, support, and provide resolutions for submissions to the Supplier Performance Management (SPM) Help Desk
- Monitor, support, and provide administrative duties for the supplier quality evaluation process
- Serve as the main point of contact for performing Learning Exchange (LX) administrative duties related to SPM (e.g., assign credit to students, create reports, etc.)
- Serve as a main point of contact for granting SPM-related SAP role requests
- Process and coordinate source inspections
- Monitor purchase requisitions for material authenticity exceptions and process through SAP quality queues
- Provide back-up support for the processing of material alerts, inspection payoffs, and other similar activities
Bachelor's Degree and 0-2 Years of relevant experience (0 years with related Masters Degree).
- Ability to obtain a DoD Secret clearance. (US Citizenship required.)
- Experience reviewing, analyzing and reporting on quality discrepancies related to assembly, process, mechanical, electrical and electro-mechanical systems.
- Proficiency using MS Office, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Experience with SAP
The health and safety of our employees and their families is a top priority. The company encourages employees to remain up-to-date on their COVID-19 vaccinations. U.S. Northrop Grumman employees may be required, in the future, to be vaccinated or have an approved disability/medical or religious accommodation, pursuant to future court decisions and/or government action on the currently stayed federal contractor vaccine mandate under Executive Order 14042 https://www.saferfederalworkforce.gov/contractors/.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit http://www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
What's great about
- Be part of a culture that thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work.
- Use your skills to build and deliver innovative tech solutions that protect the world and shape a better future.
- Enjoy benefits like work-life balance, education assistance and paid time off.
Did you know?
Northrop Grumman leads the industry team for NASA’s James Webb Space Telescope, the largest, most complex and powerful space telescope ever built. Launched in December 2021, the telescope incorporates innovative design, advanced technology, and groundbreaking engineering, and will fundamentally alter our understanding of the universe.
- district of columbia
- new hampshire
- new jersey
- new mexico
- new york
- north carolina
- north dakota
- rhode island
- south carolina
- south dakota
- virgin islands
- west virginia