Principal Regulatory Compliance Analyst
Requisition ID: R10047455
- Category: Legal and Regulatory
- Location: McLean, VA, USA
- Citizenship Required: United States Citizenship
- Clearance Type: None
- Telecommute: Yes-May consider hybrid teleworking for this position
- Shift: 1st Shift (United States of America)
- Travel Required: Yes, 10% of the Time
- Positions Available: 1
Northrop Grumman Defense Systems Sector is seeking a Principal Regulatory Compliance Analyst to join our team of high performing and diverse professionals on-site in McLean, Virginia. The selected candidate will work independently and together with teammates on multiple Government Compliance activities.
Roles and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Interpret federal, state, and other regulations as they apply to products, financial processes, and other practices and procedures
- Coordinate, complete, summarize, and report outcomes of internal analyses of processes and expenses
- Investigate and resolve questions or problems received from customers
- Act as the sector’s subject matter expert on Travel, including providing of training
- Develop and/or update cost allowability and other compliance related trainings
- Contribute to other Government Compliance tasks, projects, and process improvement activities
- Must have one of the following:
- High school diploma or GED with a minimum of 10 plus years of government contracting related experience in Auditing, Finance, Accounting, Compliance, Pricing/Cost Estimating, Program Control, or other Business Management activity
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, or a related discipline with six plus years of government contracting related experience in Auditing, Finance, Accounting, Compliance, Pricing/Cost Estimating, Program Control, or other Business Management activity
- Master’s degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, or a related discipline with four plus years of government contracting related experience in Auditing, Finance, Accounting, Compliance, Pricing/Cost Estimating, Program Control, or other Business Management activity
- Experience with U.S. Government regulations including Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) and Cost Accounting Standards (CAS)
- Must be able to travel as needed (up to 10% of the time)
- Must be able to work on-site in McLean, Virginia
- Experience with SAP
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, with added emphasis on Excel and PowerPoint
- Aerospace/Defense industry experience in business management functions including indirect rates, accounting, and/or billing
- Proven ability to effectively manage competing priorities and deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated with a proven ability to learn quickly and work in a fast paced team environment
- Strong communication skills to successfully work across line and functional businesses at various levels and disciplines
The health and safety of our employees and their families is a top priority. The company encourages employees to remain up-to-date on their COVID-19 vaccinations. U.S. Northrop Grumman employees may be required, in the future, to be vaccinated or have an approved disability/medical or religious accommodation, pursuant to future court decisions and/or government action on the currently stayed federal contractor vaccine mandate under Executive Order 14042 https://www.saferfederalworkforce.gov/contractors/.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit http://www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
What's great about
- Be part of a culture that thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work.
- Use your skills to build and deliver innovative tech solutions that protect the world and shape a better future.
- Enjoy benefits like work-life balance, education assistance and paid time off.
Did you know?
Northrop Grumman leads the industry team for NASA’s James Webb Space Telescope, the largest, most complex and powerful space telescope ever built. Launched in December 2021, the telescope incorporates innovative design, advanced technology, and groundbreaking engineering, and will fundamentally alter our understanding of the universe.
- district of columbia
- new hampshire
- new jersey
- new mexico
- new york
- north carolina
- north dakota
- rhode island
- south carolina
- south dakota
- virgin islands
- west virginia