GBSD Mission Assurance Quality Analyst / Auditor – 6916
Requisition ID: R10044422
- Category: Mission and Quality Assurance
- Location: Roy, UT, USA
- Citizenship Required: United States Citizenship
- Clearance Type: Secret
- Telecommute: No- Teleworking not available for this position
- Shift: 1st Shift (United States of America)
- Travel Required: Yes, 10% of the Time
- Positions Available: 1
Embark on a career putting innovative, reliable, and agile products and ideas into orbit, and beyond. Northrop Grumman has opportunities waiting for you that play a vital role in human space exploration, national defense, and scientific discovery, supporting multiple programs across the universe. With us, you’ll discover a culture of curiosity and collaboration that will have you Defining Possible from the day you start. Our space systems connect and protect millions of people on earth every day, now and for the future. Explore your future and launch your career today.
Northrop Grumman Space Systems is seeking a Quality Analyst. This position will be located in Roy, Utah and will support the Ground Based Strategic Deterrence (GBSD) program. This role may offer a competitive relocation assistance package.
What You’ll Get To Do:
Ensures that performance and quality products conform to established company and regulatory standards. Reviews, analyzes and reports on quality discrepancies related to assembly, process, mechanical, electrical and electro-mechanical systems. Investigates problems and develops disposition and corrective actions for recurring discrepancies. Interfaces with manufacturing, engineering, customer, vendor and subcontractor representatives to ensure requirements are met. Recommends corrective actions, dispositions and modifications.
Perform Quality Management System (QMS) audits for GBSD: coordinate 3rd party audits for AS9100/CMMI/etc., manage the internal audit process, create audit reports, track and collect key performance indicators, assist with and monitor corrective actions.
As a full-time employee of Northrop Grumman Space Systems, you are eligible for our robust benefits package including:
• Medical, Dental & Vision coverage
• Educational Assistance
• Life Insurance
• Employee Assistance Programs & Work/Life Solutions
• Paid Time Off
• Health & Wellness Resources
• Employee Discounts
This position’s standard work schedule is a 9/80. The 9/80 schedule allows employees who work a nine-hour day Monday through Thursday to take every other Friday off.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
3 Years with Bachelors; 1 Year with Masters. An additional 4 years of experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
• Active Secret Clearance or higher
• Experience planning and conducting internal audits;
• AS9100 experience;
• Root Cause and Corrective Action experience;
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
• US Citizenship with an Active Top Secret Clearance or higher
• Certified AS9100D Lead Auditor
• Experience in ICBMs or Aerospace programs
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to collaborate in a team environment.
• Ability to prioritize and adjust tasks to accomplish project results.
• Ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities and/or accomplish them simultaneously.
The health and safety of our employees and their families is a top priority. The company encourages employees to remain up-to-date on their COVID-19 vaccinations. U.S. Northrop Grumman employees may be required, in the future, to be vaccinated or have an approved disability/medical or religious accommodation, pursuant to future court decisions and/or government action on the currently stayed federal contractor vaccine mandate under Executive Order 14042 https://www.saferfederalworkforce.gov/contractors/.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit http://www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
What's great about
- Be part of a culture that thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work.
- Use your skills to build and deliver innovative tech solutions that protect the world and shape a better future.
- Enjoy benefits like work-life balance, education assistance and paid time off.
Did you know?
Northrop Grumman leads the industry team for NASA’s James Webb Space Telescope, the largest, most complex and powerful space telescope ever built. Launched in December 2021, the telescope incorporates innovative design, advanced technology, and groundbreaking engineering, and will fundamentally alter our understanding of the universe.
- district of columbia
- new hampshire
- new jersey
- new mexico
- new york
- north carolina
- north dakota
- rhode island
- south carolina
- south dakota
- virgin islands
- west virginia