Program Security Manager 2 – Secret clearance (Roy, UT)
Requisition ID: R10043752
- Category: Security
- Location: Roy, UT, USA
- Citizenship Required: United States Citizenship
- Clearance Type: Secret
- Telecommute: No- Teleworking not available for this position
- Shift: 1st Shift (United States of America)
- Travel Required: Yes, 10% of the Time
- Positions Available: 1
Northrop Grumman Space Systems, Strategic Deterrent Systems is currently seeking a level 2 Security Manager to join our team in Roy, Utah.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Leading a team of security professionals to ensure consistent application of the leadership characteristics that are expected of all employees within the organization.
- Ensuring employee engagement across the team.
- Collaboration across teams within the Security organization.
- Providing leadership, guidance, and professional development/mentoring to professionals at all levels.
- Developing and implementing security policy and standards across the program.
- Ensuring all program performance objectives as well as key milestones and deliverables are met.
- Managing a security budget within an established target.
- Bachelor’s degree and 6 years of relevant security experience or Master’s degree and 4 years of relevant security experience. Or, in lieu of a degree, 10 years of relevant security experience.
- 2 years of experience in a lead or supervisory role
- Secret clearance required with an investigation within with last 6 years
- Knowledge and familiarity with the National Industrial Security Program Operating Manual (NISPOM) as well as DoD Manual 5205.07 Volumes 1-4, and other US Government security manuals, experience standing up a Special Access Program, Special Access Program government inspections, and COMSEC.
- Top Secret clearance
- Management experience
- Knowledge of financial planning and budgeting within a team environment
- Excellent communication, writing and organization skills, enabling effective communications with team members, fellow employees, and government officials
- Ability to work in a team environment with minimal oversight
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills with the ability to interact with internal/external customers
The health and safety of our employees and their families is a top priority. The company encourages employees to remain up-to-date on their COVID-19 vaccinations. U.S. Northrop Grumman employees may be required, in the future, to be vaccinated or have an approved disability/medical or religious accommodation, pursuant to future court decisions and/or government action on the currently stayed federal contractor vaccine mandate under Executive Order 14042 https://www.saferfederalworkforce.gov/contractors/.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit http://www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
What's great about
- Be part of a culture that thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work.
- Use your skills to build and deliver innovative tech solutions that protect the world and shape a better future.
- Enjoy benefits like work-life balance, education assistance and paid time off.
Did you know?
Northrop Grumman leads the industry team for NASA’s James Webb Space Telescope, the largest, most complex and powerful space telescope ever built. Launched in December 2021, the telescope incorporates innovative design, advanced technology, and groundbreaking engineering, and will fundamentally alter our understanding of the universe.
- district of columbia
- new hampshire
- new jersey
- new mexico
- new york
- north carolina
- north dakota
- rhode island
- south carolina
- south dakota
- virgin islands
- west virginia