2020 – Associate Engineer Electrical Conversion
Requisition ID: 20011252
- Category: Engineering
- Location: Roy
- US Citizenship Required for this Position: Yes
- Clearance Type: Secret
- Telecommute: Yes –May Consider Occasional/Part Time Teleworking for this position
- Shift: 1st Shift
- Travel Required: Yes, 10 % of the Time
- Positions Available: 1
Basic Qualifications A candidate, regardless of age and hiring source, must meet ALL of the below criteria. The candidate must:
- Be enrolled full-time and pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree from an accredited college/university AND graduating after August 2020.
- Be majoring in a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering or Math) degree.
- Have an overall cumulative GPA of 3.0/4.0 or higher (unofficial academic transcripts must be provided at time of application by uploading the documents to your application or profile).
- Be able to obtain and maintain a U.S. Government security clearance (U.S. citizenship is a pre-requisite).
- Have an overall cumulative GPA of 3.70/4.0 or higher.
- Previous internship/co-op or other work experience, leadership & teamwork capabilities, interpersonal communication skills, and activities (professional/community/extracurricular).
- Be available to work full-time (40 hours per week) for at least 10 weeks during summer 2020.
Your opportunities for achievement are limitless with Northrop Grumman Space Systems.
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems in air and space that impact people’s lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work — and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they’re making history.
Northrop Grumman is seeking an Electrical Engineer. This position will be located at our Space Systems Sector in Roy, Utah.
What's great about
What's great about
- Be part of a culture that thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work.
- Use your skills to build and deliver innovative tech solutions that protect the world and shape a better future.
- Enjoy benefits like work-life balance, education assistance and paid time off.
Did you know?
We offer an array of benefits to give you the support you need, including matching 401K, tuition assistance, health insurance and wellness options, coaching, mentoring and more.