Production Test Technician 2
Requisition ID: R10046237
- Category: Mission and Quality Assurance
- Location: San Diego, CA, USA
- Citizenship Required: United States Citizenship
- Clearance Type: Secret
- Telecommute: No- Teleworking not available for this position
- Shift: 2nd Shift (United States of America)
- Travel Required: No
- Positions Available: 1
Sets up test apparatus and conducts tests of production assemblies and units following methods, procedures, standards, and sequences. Lays out and assembles units for production equipment according to designs and specifications. Adjusts and calibrates systems as needed. Modifies equipment by adding, removing, or altering components as defined by predetermined diagrams and sketches. Corrects malfunctions by making adjustments or replacing parts or components as directed. Uses hand and small power tools, and various measuring and testing devices in performing job duties. May monitor and verify quality in accordance with statistical process or other control procedures.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- 5 years experience in electronic testing, RF, and Spectrum Analyzer and Multi-meter
- Experience in production or manufacturing
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
The health and safety of our employees and their families is a top priority. The company encourages employees to remain up-to-date on their COVID-19 vaccinations. U.S. Northrop Grumman employees may be required, in the future, to be vaccinated or have an approved disability/medical or religious accommodation, pursuant to future court decisions and/or government action on the currently stayed federal contractor vaccine mandate under Executive Order 14042 https://www.saferfederalworkforce.gov/contractors/.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit http://www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
What's great about
- Be part of a culture that thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work.
- Use your skills to build and deliver innovative tech solutions that protect the world and shape a better future.
- Enjoy benefits like work-life balance, education assistance and paid time off.
Did you know?
Northrop Grumman leads the industry team for NASA’s James Webb Space Telescope, the largest, most complex and powerful space telescope ever built. Launched in December 2021, the telescope incorporates innovative design, advanced technology, and groundbreaking engineering, and will fundamentally alter our understanding of the universe.
- district of columbia
- new hampshire
- new jersey
- new mexico
- new york
- north carolina
- north dakota
- rhode island
- south carolina
- south dakota
- virgin islands
- west virginia