ERP Security Manager
Requisition ID: R10047721
- Category: Information Technology
Location: Unknown City, TX, USA | Unknown City, CA, USA | Unknown City, FL, USA | Unknown City, MD, USA | Unknown City, NY, USA | Unknown City, PA, USA | Unknown City, UT, USA | Unknown City, VA, USA +7 more
- Citizenship Required: United States Citizenship
- Clearance Type: None
- Telecommute: Yes- May Consider Full Time Teleworking for this position
- Shift: 1st Shift (United States of America)
- Travel Required: Yes, 10% of the Time
- Positions Available: 1
The Northrop Grumman Enterprise Services ERP Organization is seeking an ERP Security Manager to join our SAP ERP Security team. Preferred location is Irving, Texas but the position can be 100% remote.
For major project deliverables minimal travel can be expected to collaborate with other project members and functional teams.
Currently the organization is going through Digital Transformation and a multi-year shift from ECC to S/4 FIORI security transition. The hired ERP Security Manager is expected to provide leadership and guidance to a wide range of complex and difficult problems as the security model transition occurs, along with providing managerial leadership to a team of direct reports. They are independent problem solvers who can provide results that are innovative, thorough, practical, and consistent with organization and compliance objectives. This position is primarily a management and leadership position but technical aptitude in the SAP S/4 HANA and FIORI security and SOD Risk concept is mandatory to be successful. The position will entail the Manager having knowledge of the integration between the SAP Security roles, SOD Rulebook, GRC Provisioning of roles via job roles and Security Level 2 end user support, as well as working through security role updates required as a result of non-recurring projects that are part of our technical roadmaps.
You will need to be a strategic thinker in a fast-paced environment who can apply compliance strategy, business objectives, comprehend SODs and job role mapping impacts to make well-informed security role design and enhancement decisions. You will need to be a leader that adapts quickly to changes in business priority, candid, and collaborative sponsor on projects, to the process and culture changes that accompany them.
- Manage the ERP Security Team, which includes both Level 2 and Level 3 support
- Leading the transformation from SAP ECC to SAP S/4 FIORI security
- Clearly communicate SAP Security strategy to leadership teams in non-technical terms
- Conduct monthly 1:1 with direct reports for career conversations and current feedback on performance
- Conducting meetings with the Service Line leads
- Provide technical solutions and roadmap to a wide range of complex and difficult problems in SAP ECC, S/4 FIORI, BW Reporting, HANA, HR Security, GRC Tools and Portal for security analysts to execute on.
- Have a general understanding on the impact of Security Design decisions on SOD Rulebooks
- Meeting with our external auditors for monthly updates and status
- Continually evaluate opportunities for automation and reduction of manual mundane tasks
- Self and fast learner on new and rapidly changing technologies and SAP Security model with the S/4 FIORI transition.
- Solicits input from various SAP ERP Functional teams, synthesizes data and communicates strategy to direct reports
Basic Qualifications - you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills and abilities listed below:
- Bachelor’s Degree and 7 years of experience in managing a team; Master’s Degree and 5 years of experience in managing a team
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Proven experience in leading a remote team, mentoring team members, coaching them when issues arise on performance, annual reviews and working in an environment with shifting priorities.
- Clear communication skills to clearly lay out security strategy on conference calls and talk to Director Level leadership on security design and strategy
- Hands on S/4 FIORI Security and HANA Reporting Security experience.
- Deep understanding of general SAP Security authorization concepts
- Experienced in providing guidance in resolving S4 FIORI authorization driven risks
- Ability to communicate highly technical content, findings and recommendations clearly to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Expertise in S/4 FIORI Security, HANA Security, HR Security, BW and Portal Security
- Conceptual understanding of GRC Tool and its relation to SAP Roles and Provisioning
- Ability to provide guidance on SOD Risks at authorization objects level and recommend solution to analysts to execute
- Experience in leading SAP Security projects
- Experience in walkthroughs with both Internal and External Auditors
- Ability to present and brief technical data to all levels of leadership within the project status meetings
Preferred Qualifications - candidates with these desired skills will be given preferential consideration:
- Proven experience leading SAP Security projects as primary contact with multiple teams and managing relationships with both internal and external auditors
- Hands on SAP or Control Panel, GRC experience
- 2 years plus experience implementing FIORI Security roles
- Experience in data analytics and automation as it pertains to the Security and Compliance are
This position reports to Unknown City, TX, USA, however, you are able to work from any of the additional 7 locations listed above.
The health and safety of our employees and their families is a top priority. The company encourages employees to remain up-to-date on their COVID-19 vaccinations. U.S. Northrop Grumman employees may be required, in the future, to be vaccinated or have an approved disability/medical or religious accommodation, pursuant to future court decisions and/or government action on the currently stayed federal contractor vaccine mandate under Executive Order 14042 https://www.saferfederalworkforce.gov/contractors/.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit http://www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
What's great about
- Be part of a culture that thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work.
- Use your skills to build and deliver innovative tech solutions that protect the world and shape a better future.
- Enjoy benefits like work-life balance, education assistance and paid time off.
Did you know?
Northrop Grumman leads the industry team for NASA’s James Webb Space Telescope, the largest, most complex and powerful space telescope ever built. Launched in December 2021, the telescope incorporates innovative design, advanced technology, and groundbreaking engineering, and will fundamentally alter our understanding of the universe.
- district of columbia
- new hampshire
- new jersey
- new mexico
- new york
- north carolina
- north dakota
- rhode island
- south carolina
- south dakota
- virgin islands
- west virginia