Staff Cyber Architect Solution Train Security Lead (EC)
Requisition ID: R10107046
- Category: Information Technology
- Location: Annapolis Junction, Maryland, United States of America
- Citizenship required: United States Citizenship
- Clearance Type: Polygraph
- Telecommute: No- Teleworking not available for this position
- Shift: 1st Shift (United States of America)
- Travel Required: Yes, 10% of the Time
- Positions Available: 1
Northrop Grumman is hiring! Earn up to a $20,000 sign on bonus if you are hired against specific TS/SCI Polygraph positions.
At the heart of Defining Possible is our commitment to missions. In rapidly changing global security environments, Northrop Grumman brings informed insights and software-secure technology to enable strategic planning. We’re looking for innovators, who can help us keep building on our wide portfolio of secure, affordable, integrated, and multi-domain systems and technologies that fuel those missions. By joining in our shared mission, we will support yours of expanding your personal network and developing skills, whether you are new to the field or an industry thought-leader. At Northrop Grumman, you will have the resources, support, and team to do some of the best work of your career.
Northrop Grumman's Sensing & Secure Solutions Operating Unit is actively seeking a talented Solution Train Security Cyber Architect to join a Northrop Grumman primed program. This position's work location is in Annapolis Junction Maryland and is part of the Mission Systems Sector within Northrop Grumman.
The new team member will be designing and developing new systems, applications, and solutions for external customer's enterprise-wide cyber systems and networks. We are seeking a person who is capable of being responsible for leading security related technology decisions, mentoring junior engineers and ISSEs, and demonstrating knowledge/experience of the latest industry software techniques and practices to include Scaled Agile Framework development, Test Driven Development, Containerization, Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery, software patterns, and other concepts.
The successful candidate should be comfortable with performing most of the following tasks:
- Maintain, review and manage the design artifacts in the Model (Cameo).
- Lead a team of ISSEs responsible for implementation of security policies and processes.
- Co-chair for the Engineering Review Board (ERB) and responsible for Weekly customer Architecture Review meetings.
- Ensures system security needs are established and maintained for operations development, requirements definition and analysis, risk assessment, systems analysis, system design, model based system engineering concepts, system and security test and evaluation, certification and accreditation, systems hardening, sw development based on MBSE design, vulnerability testing and scanning, incident response, disaster recover, and business continuity planning and provides analytical support for security policy development and analysis.
- Integrates new architectural analysis of cyber security features and relates existing system to future needs and trends, embeds advanced forensic tools and techniques for attack reconstruction, provides engineering recommendations, and resolves integrations and testing issues.
- Will interface with external entities including intelligence and other government organizations and agencies.
- A current and active TS/SCI Clearance and Polygraph is required.
- BS + 14 years of exp; MS + 12 years of exp: PhD + 9 years of exp is required.
- Experience with Agile / SAFe methodologies is required.
- Experience with designing and developing new systems, applications, and solutions for external customer's enterprise-wide cyber systems and networks.
- Experience with ensuring that system security needs are established and maintained for operational development.
- An ability to interface with external entities is preferred.
- Demonstrated technical leadership experience is highly preferred.
- An ability to mentor, train and coach other teammates is preferred.
- Experience SysML, Cameo and authoring technical documentations is required.
Employees may be eligible for a discretionary bonus in addition to base pay. Annual bonuses are designed to reward individual contributions as well as allow employees to share in company results. Employees in Vice President or Director positions may be eligible for Long Term Incentives. In addition, Northrop Grumman provides a variety of benefits including health insurance coverage, life and disability insurance, savings plan, Company paid holidays and paid time off (PTO) for vacation and/or personal business.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit http://www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
What's great about
- Be part of a culture that thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work.
- Use your skills to build and deliver innovative tech solutions that protect the world and shape a better future.
- Enjoy benefits like work-life balance, education assistance and paid time off.
Did you know?
Northrop Grumman leads the industry team for NASA’s James Webb Space Telescope, the largest, most complex and powerful space telescope ever built. Launched in December 2021, the telescope incorporates innovative design, advanced technology, and groundbreaking engineering, and will fundamentally alter our understanding of the universe.