Command, Control, Battle Management and Communications
Command, Control, Battle Management and Communications dynamically integrates and coordinates BMDS assets to increase system performance throughout the battlespace.
C2BMC enables integrated ballistic missile defense.
- Enables collaborative planning, ensuring common courses of action
- Provides common situational awareness for battlespace synchronization
- Nets sensors, maximizing ability to detect and track all threats
- Coordinates weapon system engagements
- Integrates BMD capabilities through global networks
C2BMC extends the range and performance of BMDS assets, enabling global, coordinated missile defense.
- Identifies and tracks multiple threats concurrently
- Adjusts BMDS resources dynamically to maintain multiple threats in the engagement zone through all phases of flight
- Engages multiple threats concurrently
C2BMC delivers decision superiority to warfighters and battlefield commanders.
- Provides situational awareness
- Evaluates threats
- Recommends courses of action
- Executes coordinated, integrated ballistic missile defense