AFA Air, Space and Cyber Conference 2021
Northrop Grumman is defining possible as an essential partner to the Department of the Air Force and its vision for an all-connected force across all domains.
Connecting the Joint Force as one. That’s Defining Possible.
Northrop Grumman is now, and has always been, focused on providing the U.S. Air Force with unmatched aviation systems. From autonomous systems to advanced fighters, Northrop Grumman is committed to ensuring our warfighters have the edge in any mission.
- ESD PEKK: The Additive Acronym of Advanced Aerospace Manufacturing
- How Military Aircraft EO/IR Systems Save American Lives
- Aviation Week Honors Northrop Grumman with the Laureate Award in Defense Manufacturing
- Modernized Electronic Warfare for the Global F-16 Fleet
- Northrop Grumman Downselected as Sole Contractor for US Air Force F-16 Electronic Warfare Suite
Video: F-35 IAL
Northrop Grumman is harnessing integrated digital technologies to deliver value-driven solutions with agility and speed to respond to the U.S. Air Force’s current and emerging needs. Our innovative approach to advanced manufacturing seamlessly integrates digital technologies at the speed of relevancy.
- Northrop Grumman’s SABR Radar Goes Agile
- Seeing Double: Harnessing Digital Agility on Northrop Grumman’s G/ATOR program
- Northrop Grumman to Develop Advanced Air-to-Air Missile Engagement Concept
- Northrop Grumman Contracted to Provide DevSecOps Capabilities for US Air Force
- Advanced Manufacturing: Deep Learning for Electronics Inspections
- High-Velocity Outcomes
Video: Digital Transformation
Northrop Grumman is Defining Possible by playing a critical role in delivering pathfinder capabilities that will create a more connected battlespace for the U.S. Air Force and Department of Defense. Our modernized military systems and advanced, secure networks will use innovative technology and processes to connect people and data to ensure faster, better decisions for mission success.
- Northrop Grumman Demonstrates Connectivity for Long Range Command and Control
- AARGM-ER Missile Achieves Successful Milestone C Decision
- Northrop Grumman Demonstrates Open Architecture High-Speed Connectivity
- Mission Unlimited: Inventing Autonomous Recharging of Unmanned Underwater Vehicles
- Turning imaging into intelligence
- US Navy Orders Additional Sea Skimming Target Vehicles from Northrop Grumman
- Northrop Grumman’s MQ-8C Fire Scout Completes Successful Fit Check aboard USS Anchorage (LPD-23)
- Northrop Grumman Maritime Autonomous System Surpasses 40,000 Flight Hours
- US Army IBCS Flight Test Demonstrates Joint Engagement in Electronic Attack Environment
- Northrop Grumman Delivers First SEWIP Block 3 System to US Navy
- MQ-4C Triton Completes First Flight in Multi-Intelligence Configuration
- Northrop Grumman Completes Successful First Flight of Japan’s Second RQ-4B Global Hawk
- Northrop Grumman Contributions Critical to Fourth AEHF Satellite Launch for the US Air Force
- Northrop Grumman LITENING Color Targeting Pods Enter Service
Video: The Honor of Defense
Northrop Grumman is Defining Possible as a trusted partner with the U.S. Air Force to support modernization of our nation’s strategic nuclear triad, a national security priority that will protect the U.S. and its allies for decades to come.
- Northrop Grumman Completes Critical Design Review for Next-Gen OPIR Missile Warning Mission Payload
- Northrop Grumman to Provide Next-Generation Missile Warning Satellites for US Space Force
- Northrop Grumman Opens New Facility Supporting Missile Defense Solutions and Ground Based Strategic Deterrent Program
- Northrop Grumman and US Air Force Collaborate to Meet Integrated Baseline Review Milestone
- Northrop Grumman Successfully Conducted Major Milestone for Ground Based Strategic Deterrent Program
- Northrop Grumman Awarded Contract to Replace Aging ICBM System
- Rising to the Occasion: Northrop Grumman and the GBSD Program
Video: Crafting History – B-2: Engineering the Future
Events and Panels
Mission Capability Area Session: Battle Management: JADC2/ABMS
Potomac C, Tuesday, September 21, 11-11:40 a.m.
Featuring: Scott Stapp, Corporate Vice President & Chief Technology Officer