The Commonwealth of Australia is blazing a path to integrated 5th generation and multi-domain capabilities. The Royal Australian Air Force (RAAF) is seeking a 5th generation multi-domain Joint Battle Management System (JBMS) that will provide:
- Integrated Air Battle Management
- Integrated Air and Missile Defence Battle Management
- Electronic Warfare Battle Management
- US and coalition interoperability, next-generation performance and lifecycle affordability.
The JBMS being procured by the Commonwealth under the AIR6500 project will be for both national defence and expeditionary missions. It will enable improved situational awareness, such as the ability to generate and disseminate a common operating picture, and will enhance coordination of air battle management, joint weapons employment, including maritime and land strike, and ground-based air defence in operational theatres.
Joint Air Battle Management System
An open, modular system-of-systems approach and architecture that is joint by design and delivers interoperability, integration and affordability across all domains.
See the infographic >
Seeking Australian Capabilities
Northrop Grumman is committed to partnering with Australian industry in the design and delivery of a modern, next-gen Joint Battle Management System for the Australian Defence Force.
Northrop Grumman is working to identify and engage with potential Australian suppliers, including small-to-medium enterprises (SMEs), which have capabilities to support upcoming work packages and demonstrate a real value proposition to this project.
A robust, survivable, open system's architecture capable of multi-domain integration and integrated fire control. Northrop Grumman is seeking expressions of interests (EOI) in the specific areas listed below to maximise Australian Industry Capability (AIC) development and ongoing participation.
- Electronic Warfare
- Active/Passive Sensing
- System Architecture and Engineering
- Tactical Shelters and Integration
- Pattern of Life Analysis Tools
- Tactical Video and Audio Comms
- Vehicle and Support Equipment Integration
- Integration and Logistics Support
- Live, Virtual, Constructive and other Training
- Mission Planning
- Military equipment maintenance support, depot support, in-field system support
- Unmanned Air Vehicle (UAV), UAV Detection and Countermeasures
- Autonomous Agents (SW)
- Command and Control (C2)
- Data Integration
The ICN portal will be used as the primary vehicle for potential suppliers to register expressions of interest (EOI), respond to specific work packages as they are released, and support prequalification activities.
Based on a review of your submission, Northrop Grumman will arrange for more detailed follow-up discussions.
REGISTER on the ICN Gateway Portal HERE >
Look to this page for further industry engagement opportunities