A full-spectrum provider of innovative mission critical solutions in aircraft sustainment and modernization, training and simulation, integrated battle command systems, advanced weapons, and software development and IT modernization and sustainment, focused on dynamic mission-sets with quick-turn requirements for a wide variety of national security, military and civilian customers.
Northrop Grumman Defense Systems supports a broad array of civil, defense and international customers through an innovative portfolio of solutions including:
- Integrated Air and Missile Defense
- Defensive Cyber and Information Operations
- Aircraft Sustainment, Modernization and Services
- Advanced Weapons, Munitions and Propulsion Systems
- Software Development and IT Modernization and Sustainment
- Training and Simulation
The sector's global customer base is engaged on the front lines of security, irregular warfare, modernization and sustainment, nuclear and homeland security, and other mission-focused activities. Customers encompass many branches of the U.S. government to include defense, intelligence and civilian agencies.
Quick Facts About the Sector:
- Headquarters: McLean, Virginia
- President: Mary D. Petryszyn
- 21,300 employees
- Offices in all 50 states and in 23 countries