Northrop Grumman Australian Intelligence & Cyber Solutions deliver critical information when and where it is needed to keep our military, intelligence, federal, state and local, international and commercial customers better informed, connected and secure.
Australian Intelligence & Cyber Solutions offers end-to-end development, deployment and integration of capabilities encompassing
- Active cyber defence and resilience
- Full spectrum operations
- Intelligence and information management
- ICT and network security
We deliver trusted cyber and intelligence services to our customers, including
- Analysis, research, architecture design, maintenance, modification and in-service monitoring
- Electrical, electronic, micro-electronic, and software engineering
- Software development, configuration and installation
- Integrated logistics support in cybersecurity environments
- Security accreditation and assessment
- Project management methodologies delivered via multiple frameworks (Prince, Agile etc.)
Our services offering is complemented by a thriving product development practice, including
Northrop Grumman has an exceptionally long and successful history innovating and supporting government agencies within Australia, the United Kingdom and the United States. Our shared experience and expertise is readily available to all our customers. Our employees and customers have the ability to reach back to the more than 70,000 Northrop Grumman compatriots across the globe for technologies, advice and support.
Over 75% of the Australian Intelligence & Cyber Solutions workforce hold Australian Government Security Vetting Agency (AGSVA) security clearances in order to support Australian capability. Our staff have comprehensive qualifications including
- SANS GIAC certification
- SANS GIAC GREM (reverse engineering malware) certification
- Information System Security certification (CISSP)
- Red Hat Engineer certification (RHCE)
- Global Information Assurance Council Incident handling certification (GCIH)
- Global Information Assurance Council Assessing Wireless Networks certification (GAWN)
- ISO AS/NZS 4801 Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems
Northrop Grumman Australian Intelligence & Cyber Solutions has the appropriate facilities in our Canberra offices to safely and securely deliver the required outcome for our clients. This includes government accredited secure facilities up to and including Secret, to support the discussion, design and development of solutions in the area of national security.