Northrop Grumman Locations in the United Kingdom
Northrop Grumman locations in the United Kingdom
- London: Corporate Office, European headquarters, centre for business development activities and cyber and intelligence.
- Gloucestershire: Advanced cyber technology centre and Shared Services.
- Manchester: Cyber security solutions facility.
- Chester: Technical support facility for repair and maintenance of Infrared Countermeasure systems.
- Fareham: Development of C4I solutions, integration of complex, mission-enabling systems and services for defence, intelligence and government markets.
- Langley: Service support centre for civil and military inertial navigation systems.
- Peterborough: Air traffic management ground-to-air communications systems.
- RAF Waddington: Sentry E3-D Airborne Warning and Control System aircraft Whole Life Support Programme, including aircraft maintenance and design engineering support services.
- Sealand: Joint Venture. Principal repair hub for F-35 MRD&U European regional component activities delivered by Sealand Support Services.
- New Malden: Marine navigation systems and radars, integrated bridge and integrated platform management systems. Repair and maintenance facility for Royal Navy’s inertial navigation systems.