The following steps are required to request career transition support through Operation IMPACT. Please carefully read and complete all the documents and steps in order to successfully complete your enrollment process.
- Download and complete the following Operation IMPACT-related forms:
- Candidate Guidelines
- Participant Agreement
- New Candidate Profile
- Pre-Employment Certification (C-411) (applicable to individuals who are still on active military duty — grades E-5 and above)
- Employment Application Addendum (C550) (applicable to individuals who are still on active military duty — grades E-5 and above)
- Email applicable forms from Step 1 and your updated resume in MS Word format, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Create a candidate profile in our NGC Careers tool:
- Go to www.northropgrumman.com/Careers
- Select My Profile from the menu bar on top, under CAREERS
- Follow instructions on the site to create a profile
- Please be sure to complete all required information, including uploading your completed résumé
Once you have completed these steps, a representative will be in touch to schedule a Program Orientation, which is the last step in enrolling for program support.
Should you require assistance or have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
How We Make an IMPACT