Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring veterans, their families, and those with military experience.
Combat Systems and Mission Readiness (CSMR) Careers
Opportunities that further your career and defend our nation.
Within the Combat Systems and Mission Readiness (CSMR) division, Northrop Grumman provides advanced all-domain defense solutions that enable joint connectivity and mission readiness for the warfighter. Explore career opportunities with us, where you will push the boundaries of possible and transform how we defend our nation.
CSMR Careers by Location
Fort Leavenworth, Kansas
- Distributed Mission Operations Network (DMON) 2.0
- Forward Area Air Defense Command and Control (FAAD C2)
- Global Command and Control System – Joint (GCCS-J)
- Integrated Battle Command System (IBCS)
- Maneuver-Short Range Air Defense (M-SHORAD)
- Mission Command Training Program (MCTP)
- Mission Training Complex Capabilities Support (MTCCS) III Corps
Northrop Grumman is a partner of the DoD SkillBridge program designed to connect transitioning service members with positions at Northrop Grumman.
Operation IMPACT assists severely wounded service members transition from the military to private-sector careers.
Military Training Solutions
Mission Command Training Program
Northrop Grumman has the U.S. Army’s premier combat training center focused on the collective training of U.S. Division, Corps, Army Service Component Command (ASCC), Joint Task Force, and designated partner nation headquarters. Mission Command Training Program (MCTP) supports the collective training of Army units as directed by the U.S. Army Chief of Staff and scheduled by FORSCOM in accordance with the Army Force Generation process at worldwide locations.
- Plan, prepare and execute multi-echelon live, virtual and constructive (LVC) training events in support of Army Force Generation, Mission Rehearsal Exercises, and declared contingency operations
- Provide operational environment scenario development which contributes directly to the development of the expanded Decisive Action Training Environment (DATE) scenarios
- Deliver after action reviews and primary training audience “take home” packages to help focus home station training
Why Join Northrop Grumman?
Northrop Grumman employees are Defining Possible every day through science, technology and engineering. We are 95,000 people – with careers in all areas: air, cyber, land, sea and space – working as one to defend and define the future.
Indeed named Northrop Grumman a top 10 company for work/life balance in 2018.
Who We Are
Ranked on DiversityInc's list of Top 50 Companies for Diversity since 2010, we recruit talent with traditional and non-traditional backgrounds.
We have 95,000 employees in all 50 states in the US and 21 countries worldwide.
We give you the support you need, including matching 401K, tuition assistance, health insurance and wellness options, coaching, mentoring and more.
In the Community
We encourage and empower our employees to volunteer in meaningful activities with lasting impact.
Our commitment to quality combined with our commitment to a supportive workplace culture shows in many significant accolades.