Who We Are
Who We Are
We are a pioneering company.
Northrop Grumman solves the toughest problems in space, aeronautics, defense and cyberspace to meet the ever evolving needs of our customers worldwide. Our 95,000 employees are Defining Possible every day using science, technology and engineering to create and deliver advanced systems, products and services.
Life at Northrop Grumman
Now. Powered by Northrop Grumman
Contract Vehicles/GSA Schedules
Frequently Asked Questions
Technology and Innovation
For some, the word ‘impossible’ ends discussions. For us, it’s a starting point.
Where We Are
We are committed to advancing global security and human discovery in support of our customers’ missions around the world. We do so by providing leading technology and national security solutions and services to markets around the world.
Northrop Grumman continues to expand and broaden our presence in global markets and strengthen our partnerships with local industry. In addition to the United States, our focus countries are Australia, the United Kingdom, Japan, South Korea and the Middle East.
Northrop Grumman has approximately 95,000 employees with more than 550 facilities in all 50 U.S. states and in more than 25 countries around the world.
- Falls Church, Virginia, U.S.A.
- Northrop Grumman is a global aerospace, defense and security company. The majority of our business is with the U.S. government, principally the Department of Defense and intelligence community. In addition, we deliver solutions to global and commercial customers.
- 2022 Sales: $36.6 billion
- Year-end 2022 Backlog: $78.7 billion
- 2022 Cash Flow from Operations: $2.9 billion
- Stock Ticker Symbol: NOC on the New York Stock Exchange.
Find out the latest developments about Northrop Grumman on our news site. Sign up for automatic alerts and check out our video galleries.