Start Defining Possible Today.
Returning to Northrop Grumman in Huntsville
Many former employees come back to accelerate their careers. Learn how.
Defining Possible in the Rocket City
Huntsville is an active, high-tech city with a rich history in U.S. space, missile defense and national defense programs. Engineers, scientists, researchers, program managers and others are attracted to the “Rocket City” where they work alongside our Army, Missile Defense Agency, NASA and other customers to solve the nation’s greatest challenges.
Explore Career Opportunities in Huntsville
Every day in Huntsville, Northrop Grumman employees are designing, testing, managing, manufacturing and delivering technologies that protect and enable our service members around the world. Our modern “vision laboratories” and agile software development centers contribute to a fast-paced environment fostering mission and personal success. Whether protecting America’s military from air and missile threats, defending our homeland against ballistic missiles, modernizing the ground-based leg of our nation’s nuclear deterrence triad or helping launch America’s next great space exploration programs, you’ll be contributing and collaborating from day one.
Work/Life Flexibility is Critical
We value that you need flexibility in your life, both your workload and your schedule, to give you the freedom to focus on what’s most important to you.
And it's not only about schedules, it's also about resources to improve your life and grow your future, financially, physically and emotionally.
Tina's Return to Northrop Grumman: Finding Work-Life Balance
After giving birth to her daughter, Tina's perspective on her job changed and she sought a more even work-life balance at Northrop Grumm...
Welcome Home, TJ
He connected with his former manager at Northrop Grumman, and began to explore the possibility of changing jobs again.
Our Flagship Programs and Focus Areas
- Next Generation Interceptor (NGI)
- Command, Control, Computers and Intelligence (C4I)
- Joint All-Domain Command and Control (JADC2)
- Integrated Air and Missile Defense Battle Command System (IBCS)
- Short-Range Air Defense
- Counter-Rocket Artillery and Mortar (C-RAM) and RAM Warn
- Counter-Unmanned Aircraft Systems (C-UAS)
- Joint Integrated Fires Command, Control and Communications (JIFC3)
- Joint Tactical Ground Stations (JTAGS)
- Agile software development and DevSecOps
- Sentinel (GBSD)
- Ground-based Midcourse Defense (GMD)
- NASA Space Launch System solid rocket boosters
- Intercontinental Ballistic Missile (ICBM) Targets
- Intermediate Range Ballistic Missile (IRBM) Targets
- Advanced manufacturing for IBCS and other programs
- Countermeasures (CIRCM)
- Future Vertical Lift (FVL)