Employees Charity Organization (ECHO) enables employees to make turnkey payroll contributions to their favorite 501(c)(3) charities. Schools, robotics clubs, animal shelters, food banks, conservation organizations and the United Way are just a few types of organizations employees support through ECHO. Northrop Grumman pays all the administrative costs, which ensures 100 percent of the tax-deductible donations goes directly to charity.
- Active full-time employees
- Part-time employees (20-plus hours a week)
- International employees can also participate if the designated charity is based in the United States
- Retired employees
- Employees on leave of absence
- Contract employees
- Spouses or children of current full-time employees
For more information, please contact ECHO@NGC.com.