Headquartered in Greenbelt, Maryland, Northrop Grumman's Technical Services Division (TSD) provides a full spectrum of cost-effective engineering, manufacturing, fabrication, project management and program management services to NASA and other civil government, commercial and military space agencies. Our talented group of engineers, designers, technicians and program managers support all phases of projects, from initial concept to final product, in order to deliver reliable and quality products.
Our Technical Services Division's Manufacturing, Integration and Test Facility (MITF) in Beltsville, Maryland, is a full-service spaceflight certified facility created to provide quick turnaround fabrication of flight qualified and ground system electronics and harnessing. The MITF has state-of-the-art processing equipment and uses NASA-approved processes and procedures. We offer process-specific mechanical and electrical hardware integration, inspection and test services through our trained and certified operators and inspectors on-site at the MITF. Other TSD locations include an office in Pasadena, California, and the Engineering, Design and Analysis Facility (EDAF) in Beltsville, Maryland.
Prime Contract Vehicles
TSD is the prime contractor providing engineering, project management and technical services for space programs (satellites, sounding rockets, scientific balloons, instruments, satellite servicing and orbital replacement units) on several current NASA and Naval Research Laboratory (NRL) contracts. We maintain an excellent reputation for being an experienced government contractor as well as a successful operations management and technical support services provider.
- GSA Professional Engineering Services Schedule
- JPL Mission Operations
- NASA Balloon Operations Contract (NBOC)
- NASA Sounding Rocket Operations Contract III (NSROC III)
- NRL Space Electronic Systems Prototype Development (SESPD)
TSD supports NASA centers including Goddard Space Flight Center (GSFC), Wallops Flight Facility (WFF), Marshall Space Flight Center (MSFC) and the Johnson Space Center (JSC) as well as the Jet Propulsion Laboratory (JPL), Applied Physics Laboratory (APL) and the Naval Research Laboratory (NRL) under subcontracted support efforts. These subcontracts include development, fabrication, integration, test, launch and operations support for satellite servicing, robotics, flight instruments, satellites, ground systems and ground support equipment.
- APL Space Services
- GSFC Electrical Systems Engineering Services II (ESES II)
- MSFC Engineered Solutions and Prototyping (ESP)
- GSFC Environmental Test and Integration Services II (ETIS II)
- JSC Engineering, Technology and Science (JETS)
- GSFC Mechanical Integrated Services and Technologies (MIST)
- JPL Multi-divisional Engineering, Design, Analysis Lab-wide Support (MEDALS)
- NRL Code 7600 Engineering Services
- GSFC Omnibus Multidiscipline Engineering Services (OMES)
- GSFC Software Engineering Support (SES II)
- GSFC Systems Engineering and Analysis Support Services (SEAS)
- GSFC Technology and Integrated Discipline Engineering Services (TIDES)
- GSFC Wallops Engineering Services Contract (WESC)
Email: Vicki Cox