Working for Northrop Grumman in the United Kingdom
Northrop Grumman is committed to Values based ethics and promotes an open and honest culture.
- We do the right thing – We earn trust, act with ethics, integrity and transparency, treat everyone with respect, value diversity and foster safe and inclusive environments.
- We do what we promise – We own the delivery of results, focused on quality outcomes.
- We commit to shared success – We work together to focus on the mission and take accountability for the sustainable success of our people, customers, shareholders, suppliers and communities.
- We pioneer – With fierce curiosity, dedication, and innovation, we seek to solve the world’s most challenging problems.
Ethics is at the heart of everything we do. This is upheld by our performance management process which assesses all our employees on what they achieve but also, importantly, how it is achieved.
We expect all employees to act with absolute integrity. Regular essential training is provided and you will find support in a range of ways – from colleagues who are Business Conduct Advisors at each location to advice services and safe routes to seek guidance, ask questions or raise concerns.
Performance Management at Northrop Grumman is…
- accountability for both achieving Performance Goals “the WHAT” - and behaving in alignment with the Northrop Grumman Leadership Characteristics “the HOW” whilst aligning our individual goals with business priorities
- a management style that is open and honest, encouraging conversations between managers and employees
- delivering on-going, candid, feedback on both performance and behaviours